My razor does not send my AOL e-mail. I receive find but sent e-mails are not rec'd by receipents. My wife's Razor on MSN works fine and we are both set up the same. Any suggestions?
Papad125

We both purchased our razors at the same time set the up the same but one has AOL as the Default the othe MSN. The MSn sends and receives just fine but the AOL only receives although it indicates the message sent but the addresses never receive. Text messaging workks just fine on both phones.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My razor does not send my AOL e-mail. I receive find but sent e-mails are not rec'd by receipents. My wife's Razor on MSN works fine and we are both set up the same. Any suggestions?
reallyniceguy
Contributor - Level 3

There is nothing wrong with the phone. Its an AOL , GOOGLE, MOTOROLA thing. I would recommend using another email program from the android market. When one email works fine and anotherdoesnt. its an email provider issue. Talk to AOL and tell them you have an android phone. Maybe they have an app in the marketplace.

Wow I cant believe people still use AOL I remember getting their cds when dial up was the thing.

With that said, I have had my msn email for over 15 years 😮

0 Likes