My phone doesn't charge
SJAQ

No Power Symbol with a Large yellow and black exclamation point icon on top of the symbol. The charger works fine, tried different charger the phone doesn't charge.  Not sure if there's troubleshooting steps I can use before I head out to the store.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My phone doesn't charge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SJAQ, I know this would concern me just the same! Do you notice any damage or debris in the charging port? Since you started experiencing the issue have there been any changes to the device? Any recent software updates or new applications?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

kinwetumpka
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mine is doing the same thing. Less than a year old. Verizon said it wasn't cover under warranty. If they got it back and decided to charge me they could??

Hope you get an answer soon. I have things on my phone I need, but can't get into.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here, kinwetumpka! We want to make sure we get your phone up and running. Please press and hold the power button and the volume down key at the same time until the phone powers on. You may need to have it on the charger as well. Please keep us posted on your progress.

RobinD_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes