My droid turbo 2 is in fastboot mode. Locked.
ljwarden

This a Droid Turbo 2. My husband handed it to me and said it wouldn't unlock. I thought it was the unlock screen code. No. It is stuck in a constant state of rebooting with no luck getting it to reset.   

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My droid turbo 2 is in fastboot mode. Locked.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is certainly a strange behavior for the Droid Turbo 2, Leah. Let’s get some more information and explore ways to resolve. When did this issue start? Did issue start after installing/updating any particular application/software? Is there any physical/water damage to the phone?

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ljwarden

It happened after he took the phone upstairs to plug it in for the nights. It said it was up to 30% (approx) and then went to the black and white "Powered by Motorola" screen. I only figured out how to bring the boot screen up from previous experiences with motorola lockups.  No water damage. Haven't had it (them actually - I have the same one and it is working fine) long enough to get them near water sources.   

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the details. So we can further provide you with the support you need, may we ask if any changes were made to the device prior to this occurring?
KleoL_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ajfairch

I am having the same issue. I can scroll through the options in fastboot mode but when i select an opton like "factory mode" nothing really happens. just go dark again. only sign of life is the green led button toward the top that indicates charging. It has said my battery has been low for hours so idk if my battery is faulty or what. 

0 Likes