My device crashed and won't turn on. How do I power it up again?
Seasickfishy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I Don't know what happened to it. I'm also having the problem of calls going straight to voicemail.

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Was using the maps feature, it crashed and then my phone went black and won't turn on now. :-(.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously for 15-30 seconds to see if that reboots the phone?

View solution in original post

Re: Was using the maps feature, it crashed and then my phone went black and won't turn on now. :-(.
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously for 15-30 seconds to see if that reboots the phone?

Seasickfishy
Enthusiast - Level 1

You are officially my hero. That worked.  i'm so used to phones where you just pop the battery out and pop it back in. lOl. Thank you so much!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You're welcome; that key combo takes the place of a battery pull when the phone is sealed like the Turbo.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Pressing just the Power button can also do a Reset as well...  I added some additional things that can help if your phone is giving you issues in the Future..

The first link from Motorola is for re-setting and then for doing a F.D.R. the second Link is for clearing the cache if you need any additional help just let me know.. Happy Holidays b33

Reset my device

Clear Cache Partition

I added this Link if your having issues with 3rd party Apps:  Safe Mode

What is safe mode and how do I use it ?

0 Likes