My Turbo keeps rebooting by itself. Does anyone know what the issue is? I have already reset to factory but it still continues to reboot several times a day.
JCD55

My Turbo keeps rebooting by itself. Does anyone know what the issue is? I have already reset to factory but it still continues to reboot several times a day.

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: My Turbo keeps rebooting by itself. Does anyone know what the issue is? I have already reset to factory but it still continues to reboot several times a day.
bizzilicious

Having the same issue.

0 Likes
Re: My Turbo keeps rebooting by itself. Does anyone know what the issue is? I have already reset to factory but it still continues to reboot several times a day.
bhargav
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same issue, it just keeps rebooting. The worst part is it happens in the middle of the calls as well

0 Likes
ja2015

Do you have developer options enabled?

0 Likes
bhargav
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes i have my developers option enabled... does it has something to do with that ???

0 Likes
ja2015

I was having that issue as well, I got rid of it by using Dalvik in the

runtime under developer options. When I was using ART it was rebooting in

the middle of calls as well switching to Dalvik helped me. Let me know if

that works for you.

0 Likes
bhargav
Enthusiast - Level 2

but i see that, by default its in dalvik , by the way it not only reboots during calls but it does when it is in stand by as well. Anyway i'll change it to ART and check once. will repost after 24 hrs of observation.

Thanks for the suggestion ja2015

0 Likes