My Razr Maxx went dead
Agile1

My razr maxx went dead over night and I cannot turn it on. The battery was charged and I plugged it back in to be sure. Still cannot turn it on. Is there a way to remove the battery to reset it or can it be done another way?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My Razr Maxx went dead
Cody21
Master - Level 2

When you press the POWER button, does ANYTHING happen? 

0 Likes
Agile1

The phone would not turn on at all. While I was hoping for a reply I read the thread above mine, outlining how to do a factory reset. I removed the sim and memory cards and tried the alternative method. The phone came on when I released the buttons. I powered it back down and replaced the cards, All is working fine. Thank you for your reply.

Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 09:05:09 -0600

To: agiles56@hotmail.com

Subject: - Re: My Razr Maxx went dead

created by Cody21 in DROID RAZR by Motorola - View the full discussion

When you press the POWER button, does ANYTHING happen?

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in DROID RAZR by Motorola by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

© 2011 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information.

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Good news ...  enjoy.

0 Likes
Agile1

Thank you I will. I truly love the phone and this is the only problem I have had so far. Thanks again.

Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 09:23:10 -0600

To: agiles56@hotmail.com

Subject: - Re: My Razr Maxx went dead

created by Cody21 in DROID RAZR by Motorola - View the full discussion

Good news ... enjoy.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in DROID RAZR by Motorola by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

© 2011 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless | One Verizon Way | Mail Code: 180WVB | Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information.

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Good Work Cody Smiley Happy Glad it's up N running again b33

0 Likes