My RAZR MAXX HD battery goes down much faster than it used to.
JLSchutt

I've had my RAZR MAXX HD for more than two years, and it's been a really good phone. But battery life is getting shorter, and the percent of charge is dropping faster. Is it time to replace the phone?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My RAZR MAXX HD battery goes down much faster than it used to.
Snn5
Legend

Not necessarily.  Over time we get more and more apps and things running wild on our phones.  When was the last time you tried complete charging cycles:  down to the moment it turns off and leave off and charge fully, and do so a few times.  Perhaps a review of the apps running in the background needs to be done.  Factory resets are usually for software issues and rectification, but can also help start fresh and new.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try running a system cache clear and see if that helps:

Wipe Cache Partition DROID RAZR HD RAZR MAXX HD by MOTOROLA | Verizon Wireless

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Not necessarily.  Over time we get more and more apps and things running wild on our phones.  When was the last time you tried complete charging cycles:  down to the moment it turns off and leave off and charge fully, and do so a few times.  Perhaps a review of the apps running in the background needs to be done.  Factory resets are usually for software issues and rectification, but can also help start fresh and new.

0 Likes