My Motorola Razr will loose all network connections unmount the SD card... up to 20 times a day! (almost every 30 mins)
jgregory3

My Motorola Razr will loose all network connections unmount the SD card... up to 20 times a day! (almost every 30 mins)

It would be more than that but I don't take the time while I'm sleeping to restart the phone- which is the only way I've found to solve the issue.

It's been 3 days and I'm nearing the end of my wits. If anyone can help figure a solution that would be wonderful, otherwise VZW will just loose another customer.

Any suggestions?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My Motorola Razr will loose all network connections unmount the SD card... up to 20 times a day! (almost every 30 mins)
B33
Legend

You Don't Wan't to Take out the SD Card it's the Sim Card the White Card closest to the Top of the Phone... It's sound Like if it's loosing the Connection like you say it is you need to replace the Sim as i said Not the SD Card!  Just a little thing to let you think about i'v had my First Maxx since Feb.6.. I installed the Sim in it that Day an to this Day it has not once been Out of the Device..

0 Likes
Re: My Motorola Razr will loose all network connections unmount the SD card... up to 20 times a day! (almost every 30 mins)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you B33 for taking the time to help. I appreciate the suggestion.

@jgregory3,

We all rely on our phone to stay connected so I definitely understand your concern. But don’t worry Elizabeth because I’m here to help!

Is this happening in certain areas or is it random? Try removing the SIM card for a minute or two. Insert and retest. This will refresh the Internet connection. See how that works for a few days. If you continue to have the same issue we can replace the SIM card either by contacting customer service or visiting one of our VZW stores.

Keep me posted if you need further assistance.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yup your Welcome..

0 Likes