My Maxx 2 does not work with my Fitbit Blaze.
StephenB844

My Droid Maxx 2 will not work with my Fitbit Blaze.  Has anyone else had this problem and is there anyway to correct this issue?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My Maxx 2 does not work with my Fitbit Blaze.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you checked Fitbit's website for troubleshooting steps?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Using your favorite fitness accessory with your phone is a must, StephenB844. I did check and it shows the FitBit Blaze is compatible with the Droid Maxx 2. Let's get this figured out. Can you elaborate on what you mean when it doesn't work? Have you been able to get it to work in the past?

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
StephenB844

The Application on the phone is not receiving the message fast enough through the Bluetooth or the Application itself just is so slow that when it tries to load the information, the phone locks up and you get the dreaded message - "Do You Want Report The Problem, Wait, or Close". I have reported the problem numerous times. I talked to support, that is where I heard the device was not supported. Yeah, I agree, very disappointed here.

0 Likes