My Droid Razr (a reconditioned replacement from last May) is about to go, or has gone, totally belly up.
kstafford

My Droid Razr (a reconditioned replacement from last May) is about to die, or has died, on me.

I am eligible for an upgrade on May 14 or 15.

Can I go ahead and upgrade now thru Verizon (to either the Galaxy S4 or I-Phone 5) rather than wait another 45+ days, or have to buy a replacement phone via insurance?

Thanks

Keith

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My Droid Razr (a reconditioned replacement from last May) is about to go, or has gone, totally belly up.
jasoninadks
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good luck. I'm eligible in may also. I'm onmy tenth RAZR I think now. Probably 4 this month. The one I put all my contacts on yesterday is already screwed. Verizon would rather me cancel then actually listen tomy issues and try to help. Sending me the same garbage doesn't help

0 Likes
Re: My Droid Razr (a reconditioned replacement from last May) is about to go, or has gone, totally belly up.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have reliable performance from your device Keith! I'm sorry to hear of your difficulties. When did this start?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry Keith. I meant to include additional questions in the reply. Will the device power on at all? Have you tried alternate chargers? Any recent app, feature or software changes?

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jasoninadks,

We're all ears right now! What issues are you experiencing exactly? And are they the same issues as with prior replacements or new?

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
CRSJ
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think there should be a limit on the number of "reconditioned" nightmares they can send us before we get a new phone. Just my 2 cents.