My Droid Razor battery
Jules211

Charged my phone last nite, battery fully chargered, did a few things turned it off down to about 90%. Turned it on in the a.m. did a few things in about 2 hrs it was down to 30% was on but not in use. About an hr later the connect charger light on. Totaly dead in 4 hrs. Never happened before, any ideas?

Thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My Droid Razor battery
Cristie74

My battery will not stay charged either.  You can charge it and go on the internet or facebook and in about 5 minutes the battery is dead.  I can't travel with it because it won't stay charged.  I need a replacement battery now.  Went in a Verizon store because I was out of town and they don't stock batteries so I had to turn my phone completely off.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

They wouldn't stock Droid Razr batteries because they are nonremovable; you have to send them to Motorola for battery replacement.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand the importance of a long lasting battery Jules211. There are many reasons to why battery life may be impacted. Here are some great tips for a longer battery life that you may benefit from: https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/71998/#Things_you_should_know

Thank you,

LenaA_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes