My Calendar
chocsundae

I am in the process of setting up my replacement phone  because my Droid Razr Maxx screen cracked, and I notice that my calendar did not restore .  As I recall, when I first switched to this phone and set it up, my calendar was restored with all the appointments intact.  What is it that I have to do to make that happen again?  I only have a few more days to mess around with this before I have to return the damaged phone.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: My Calendar
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If your calendar entries were saved to your Gmail address then they would restore.

If you had created them on the phone and they were saved as phone only entries then they will not sync with the new phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
chocsundae

That's interesting.  I don't remember having an option.  I automatically assumed the entries were with the Gmail account.  Where do I verify that option?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you create an event, at the very top of the screen is the option for what calendar to create the event in.

After it it is saved it should be displayed with the event details.

You can experiment with the new phone and see how it displays the calendar events.

You can also change your calendar application to only display certain calendars. The option is under calendar app > menu > settings or display

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
chocsundae

Thank you so much Ann154.  I honestly can say that I didn't pay attention to that on the old phone.  I will be sure to take notice of it with the new phone.

Thanks again.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Glad to see you got it Working An Welcome to the Forum! b33 

0 Likes