Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD
nygrl4evr
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

Both my husband and I have the Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD phone.  Starting this weekend our time keeps resetting to about 30 minutes behind the actual time.  Then if we shut the screen down and turn back on it updates.  Last Friday my alarm went off late becasuse the clock on the phone was wrong.  This morning I hit dismiss then the phone time would reset itself and the alarm would go off again.  This happened about 3 times before I finally disabled the alarm to get it to stop.

Also my phone is at 9 1/2 hours now of running time and already the battery is down to 35 %.  I have no been using it anymore then normal and the battery is running out extremely fast.  I normally can get 36-37 hours on one charge.  Last week this happened also and my phone died after only 8 hours of use and I was using it even less then today.

Anyone else having issues with their Droid Razr Maxx HD phones?

Thanks  Smiley Happy

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD
LittleDuce

I don't have an answer to your time problem but would like to ask you if your Motorola Droid Razr M came with an SD card?  The representative who I purchased my phone from inserted my SD card that came from my old phone and I never saw a new SD card that may have come with the new phone.  I guess I just find it hard to believe that this expensive phone didn't come with a SD card.  Thanks in advance for your reply.  Linda

0 Likes
Re: Motorola Droid Razr Maxx HD
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

LittleDuce wrote:

I don't have an answer to your time problem but would like to ask you if your Motorola Droid Razr M came with an SD card?  The representative who I purchased my phone from inserted my SD card that came from my old phone and I never saw a new SD card that may have come with the new phone.  I guess I just find it hard to believe that this expensive phone didn't come with a SD card.  Thanks in advance for your reply.  Linda

The specifications list the phone supports a micro SD card, but it is sold separately. http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedP...

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
nygrl4evr
Enthusiast - Level 1

They do not come with them.  We both purchased the Razr Maxx HD and my mother also just bought one for herself 2 weeks ago.  None of our's came with a new SD card either.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there nygrl4evr!

I wanted to check in and see if you were still experiencing problems with your time being incorrect. This may have been caused by an application that you recently downloaded. I would close out your apps and retest. Please reach out if you have any further concerns.

Thanks!
MichelleG_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Easy there nygrrl4evr Ann was just suggesting that the phone was capable of using a Micro SD it just Doesn't have one which i think is thoughtless of Verizon but is i guess the new practice of Verizon! ..

0 Likes
cti8312

I am having the same issue with my phone. The first time it went off it was 3 minutes late because the time on the phone was off. Then the next day when my alarm went off, on time this time, I hit dismiss and ~5 minutes later it went off again. I dismissed the alarm and ~ 5 minutes later it went off again. It has done this 3 days in a row now and I am not sure what is happening. I checked and it seems at around 2 minutes after I hit dismiss the clock sets back to 3 minutes before the time the alarm is set for.

Also, my husband has the same phone as me and his did the same thing this morning but not any days previous.

Any help would be much appreciated.

0 Likes
DRAC61

I had a time problem just after I bought my Droid MAXX. I do forget what caused it but I do recall something happened. I think I had left my phone on top of my wife's identical phone; I really don't recall.  Restart nor reboot helped so I called support.  After he tried all he could think of, he told me how to reset the phone to initial factory settings.  I hated the thought of that.  Last resort, I then looked into the settings again, way down at the bottom. There it was, Set Time.  I did, and all has been good since.  I just redid these steps and I see this Set Time option is now grayed out so you may have to find out how to activate that option; perhaps a reboot (turn phone off then hold the top and lower volume button for 10 seconds).  Good luck.

0 Likes