Motorola Droid Razr M Video Camera Issues
deb_boggs713
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been having some major issues when using my video camera.  If I record anything over 1 minute it locks my phone into the program, continues recording (even thought I've pressed stop), and doesn't save my video (come back as corrupt when I go to play it).  In order to get out of the program, I have to restart my phone (which is where the corruption happens, i'm sure).  Anybody else having this issue?  Verizon, how can we fix this?  I'm missing lots of great opportunities of capturing memories.

Labels (2)
Re: Motorola Droid Razr M Video Camera Issues
deb_boggs713
Enthusiast - Level 1

Anybody?  Help most appreciated, VZW!

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

This is a customer-to-customer forum and not everyone reads every post.  Verizon reps do occasionally respond to posts, but it's often a week or more after a post is left (and they don't respond to every post.

The only suggestions I have are to clear the cache on your camera app and try a system cache clear.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Debb.boggs713
I'm very sorry your having issues with taking videos. I appreciate the communities advice. Do you have any third party apps that could effect the video? Please power the device in safe mode and retest. Here's how: http://bit.ly/QYIRjG Have you tried lowering the resolution and taking a video?

Please let us know. So we can get this addressed.

JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
DavidBell
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the exact same problem!

0 Likes
DavidBell
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have tried to lower the resolution, I've tried clearing the cache on the app and on the device - the video capture problem persists.

I will try to do this in safe mode now and will try to report back in the next few days.

is there a list of suspect apps that can affect the video capture?

0 Likes
DavidBell
Enthusiast - Level 1

Tried using the camera in safe more: same issue persists.

0 Likes