Mobile Hotspot Not Working
doublegnc
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have used the Mobile Hot Spot feature on my Droid Turbo for several weeks now, since I upgraded to the new phone.  Over the last 2-3 days anytime I try to turn on the Mobile Hot Spot, the message "Checking subscription status.  Please wait..." comes up for about 2 seconds, then disappears and my Hot Spot does not activate.  I have tried rebooting the phone multiple times, and still experience this problem.  Prior to this I have made no changes, but this seems to have began being a problem after the recent upgrade.

I rely heavily on the Mobile Hot Spot, and without this feature working, it is causing me a bit of an issue.

Is anyone else experiencing this or can anyone help?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Mobile Hotspot Not Working
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

When I bought new phones 1 of them would enable the mobile hot spot and one of them wouldn't; bought at the same time, same plan where the feature is free.

I just had a quick chat with Verizon:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/wcms/contact-us.html

Located at the bottom.

There for some reason was a block on the mobile hot spot for only one line. They couldn't tell me why, but they were able to resolve the issue in about 20 minutes. The hot spot was activated almost immediately once the Verizon rep did whatever they did on their end. It sounds like you got a new phone and it hasn't worked since then?

0 Likes
Re: Mobile Hotspot Not Working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Doublegnc,

Congrats on your new devices! We know having the correct features on your line is important. I have sent you a direct message, please send a response to this message.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes