Maxx keeps switching between handset and speakerphone during calls. I cannot have a conversation without everyone hearing it. Any idea why and how to fix it?
clm6

My Maxx is bouncing back and forth between the speakerphone and the handset speaker when on a call.   I have no idea why or how to stop it.   I've tried robooting to no improvement.   Thoughts?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Maxx keeps switching between handset and speakerphone during calls.  I cannot have a conversation without everyone hearing it.   Any idea why and how to fix it?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello clm6!

I'm sorry to learn of this trouble! Let's get to the bottom of it OK? Is this happening on every call, or only a specific caller? When did this begin? Please share some details with me, thanks!

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Maxx keeps switching between handset and speakerphone during calls. I cannot have a conversation without everyone hearing it. Any idea why and how to fix it?
clm6

Hi

I just received and set up a warranty replacement device. As far as

I can tell, it's happened on every call. I've tried 3 separate numbers.

Cindy

On Oct 9, 2014 11:06 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Re: Maxx keeps switching between handset and speakerphone during calls.  I cannot have a conversation without everyone hearing it.   Any idea why and how to fix it?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

clm6,

It's good to see that you have a replacement. Is it happening now that you have it set up?

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Maxx keeps switching between handset and speakerphone during calls. I cannot have a conversation without everyone hearing it. Any idea why and how to fix it?
clm6

Yes, that's the device having the problem.

On Oct 10, 2014 9:30 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
clm6

Hi

Any help?

It seems to be a proximity sensor issue.

Cindy

0 Likes