Maxx Home screen
mobius999
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is it just my Maxx..My homescreen will not auto rotate.It rotates for other things like internet but if you are looking at my homescreen and turn phone sideward it will not go into landscape.Is this just a problem with mine??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Maxx Home screen
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Phones without a landscape keyboard will not rotate the homescreen to landscape. The homescreen stays in portrait orientation.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Phones without a landscape keyboard will not rotate the homescreen to landscape. The homescreen stays in portrait orientation.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mobius999
Enthusiast - Level 3

? My phone will go into landscape mode with the keyboard also

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Ann will a keyboard App like Smart Keyboard Pro or Swiftkey X Keyboard Help do the Landscape on the Candybar Phones an witch one of the Keyboards would you choose to go with. Thanks B33

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you are in a text input box with the keyboard open, then the phone can go in landscape mode.

The regular homescreen like the clock and widgets and icons will not display in landscape in normal usage.

A desktop dock might change the orientation, but it would only do so in the dock mode.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

This is true as it Does this on my X when its in the Dock. B33

0 Likes
mobius999
Enthusiast - Level 3

Bionic rotates.Anyone else have a Maxx with same problem??

0 Likes
B33
Legend

When is it doing this ? when you turn it on it's side or when you put it in it's Home Dock if it's by putting in the home Dock or Car Dock that is Normal.

0 Likes