MOG Music App
xxrtagxx
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently purchased the Droid Razr Maxx, only to discover that a lot of undesired apps were pre-installed on my phone.  I know most of the bloatwear doesn't suck up system resources (but still can't be deleted), but one pre-installed app seems to always be running even though I have never even opened it. 

MOG is ALWAYS running when I open up any of the 3 task killers I have on my phone, thus I'm constantly trying to kill this particular task.  Does anyone know how I can disable this app or delete completely?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: MOG Music App
MarkInTampa

I just found out how to do it today 🙂  I installed an app "App Backup", which allows you to back to your SD card.  It also has the option to remove apps as well 🙂  I'm sure there are a lot of other apps that will do it for you too, I just got lucky on the first one I tried 🙂  Good luck!

Mark

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Press and Hold the Home Button Find that App then take your Finger and Slide it to the Right that will disable it..

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi xxrtagxx,

Congrats on your new phone. While there is no way to delete a pre-installed app on the Motorola Droid Razr Maxx, there is a way you can close out of the app so that it's not running in the background.

Please press and hold the home button and you will see a list of the most recent apps you have used. Find the app that you would like to close and slide it to the right. This will not disable or uninstall the app but it will stop it from running in the background.

Thank you,

NidiaA_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes