Lost the data usage widget
lizziez

I've lost the default Verizon widget on the home screen  that showed data usage.  Does anyone know how I can get it back?  (It's truly gone - not on any of the 5 home panes, and I don't see it in the downloaded apps.)

Thanks

Liz

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lost the data usage widget
rcschnoor
Legend

lizziez wrote:

I've lost the default Verizon widget on the home screen  that showed data usage.  Does anyone know how I can get it back?  (It's truly gone - not on any of the 5 home panes, and I don't see it in the downloaded apps.)

Thanks

Liz

That is because it is a widget, not an app.

Click on your menu, click add, choose widget, choose the widget you would like.

Edit: or are you talking about the My Verizon app?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

lizziez wrote:

Thanks

Liz

That is because it is a widget, not an app.

Click on your menu, click add, choose widget, choose the widget you would like.

Edit: or are you talking about the My Verizon app?

0 Likes
lizziez

Thanks, that's what I needed.  Just got the phone, so heading up the learning curve

0 Likes
macknk

so exited thanks for your help

0 Likes
B33
Legend

If your Talking about the My Verizon Data Widget there has been an Update for the App an New Widget But One's Are have big issues with it an I did as Well. So i Un-installed an i'm a Versions back so far it's Working But if the My Verizon App is Working Right now for you Don't update Quite Yet.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

it came in on a recent update notification & i chose not to use it.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yup i know it came out Bear an it's a pain in the Butt as i mentioned in my Post it or the App that it's with is not working good at all..

0 Likes