List of problems
CollegeGirl

So first off, my phone has begun to turn itself off and on at random times.

The screen lags really badly now, taking longer than usual for any screen to appear, when it usually transitions as soon as I touch a button.

My speakers stop working at random times, making me have to power it off an on again.

I wont be able to type a text message, where I either force stop the application and if that doesn't work, I have to power it off and on again.

What should I do? I'm really getting frustrated.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: List of problems
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

1st thing try a factory reset

0 Likes
neotremer

Well, First go threw any apps you have installed, depending on the app that can cause issues with your device, If that fails, then go for the factory reset, But make sure you run backup assistant and save any pics/vid to sd card prior.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lets show that phone whos boss, CollegeGirl!

I'm sorry its been frustrating for you, I definitely understand how that would happen quickly. Before a hard reset, I recommend enabling Safe Mode (steps http://bit.ly/P8of9A) to see if the phone behaves any differently. This will shut down all third party apps so its easier to diagnose if there is a corrupt application or not. If the issues stop in safe mode, its best to remove any recently downloaded or any recently updated applications. I always like to save the hard reset as a last resort option. Keep me posted!

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes