Just got a Droid Razr today with dock
mph

When I attach the phone to the charging dock it stays the normal screens and does not go to a dock option or anything to get you to be able to select the different options in the manual. Any suggestions, what am I doing wrong? Loving the phone so far, it is the first time I went with a phone without a physical keyboard....

Mike

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Just got a Droid Razr today with dock
nemismom

I have the same problem with both car and desk docks.  I have been unable to find a solution, so looking forward to seeing if you get one...

0 Likes
jd12
Enthusiast - Level 3

That is strange my Maxx goes into docking mode.

0 Likes
nemismom

Mine is the orignal Razr, not the Maxx. Don't know if that matters.  My husband's Razr goes into dock mode just fine. MPH is yours a Maxx or original?

0 Likes
mph

I have a Razr and when I got home and put the phone in the dock again it started working, I did not do anything different so it must have been a odd ball thing that was happening. I had three total issues and stopped by the store which was overwhelmed with customers that they were trying to get one guy to leave and go home to do some customer service issues. So I just left and kept on trying and got them all taken care of on my own with the execption of my phone telling me at onetime that my phone can not run 4G LTe and to contact customer service. No problems since so I will wait an see.

0 Likes