Re: Jelly Bean Killed My Razr, VZ Customer Service Killed My Attitude...
Not applicable

And the cost of that free sandwich is built into the cost of the one you and other customers paid for.  Do you want Verizon to raise your cost to provide 24/7 shipments of replacement phones?  We can argue this all night, but I will never convince you and vice versa.

0 Likes
Dorkmaster
Contributor - Level 2

It is not let him out, it is renewing. The phones are already in stock at store, I am not following how it increases payroll for Verizon. One phone call to get approval.

0 Likes
Not applicable

When they let someone renew early, they are ending the current contract early.  Think about it.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Your contract says they give you a 1 year guarantee.  You signed it indicating you agreed.  The terms and conditions say they will replace a defective phone with a refurbished, replacement phone.  I don't remember how quickly they promise that, but not within hours 24/7.

0 Likes
StormJunkie_com
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't need to compare that with you.  It is fairly clear that corporate responsibility and quality control is lost on you.

In this case, where it was Verizon's (or their suppliers) fault, no, they should not have to raise cost to provide quality.  The phones are already in the store...yes, it would require either an increase in quality control or an increase in stock.  Only for product or service related issues.  This is NOT an insurance claim we are talking about.  Speaking of which...10 years, at $6.99 a month (roughly $838) and I have never filed an insurance claim on a phone.  All that money should just be laying in the bank waiting to replace my phone right? 

>Person you accuse of being a VZW employee or contractor is neither<

As for the price of the sandwhich being built in...You are dead wrong.  Quality is built in.  It is a rare occurnace when you have to wait that long at a Chick-fil-A.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Not applicable

Yes, the cost of the extra sandwich is built into the cost of all the other sandwiches. I'm just saying, your expectations do not match the level of service Verizon has chosen to provide and has spelled out in their contract with you.  You knew this when you signed on if you read the contract.

0 Likes
StormJunkie_com
Enthusiast - Level 2

>Incorrect comments about other users deleted<

0 Likes
StormJunkie_com
Enthusiast - Level 2

>Comment deleted. Commenting on moderation will get posts sent to us. It is against the VZW ToS< to discuss moderation in the forum.

As for your other posts, I will be addressing them shortly. In looking at at a couple, you are accusing other members of this forum, customers of VZW just like you, being VZW employees That is not the case at all. They simply have a different view than you, that does not make them employees.

You may want to take 5 minutes to read the following before posting again. <

I have a defective product/service which I pay for monthly.  It does not function (through NO fault of my own).  The solution to this is "Well, we'll fix it when it is convienient for us..."

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Anyone can report any post to the Moderators; the Mods will review it and either remove it, return it to the thread with edits, or replace it intact, depending on if it violates the forum's Terms of Service.  And speaking of the ToS:

- Discussing Moderation is aganst the ToS

- Reposting is against the ToS

- Accusing forum members of being Verizon employees is against the ToS

StormJunkie_com
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks Tiki.  That was helpful    I find the first and last ones funny.

It is interesting that I just saw a post in another thread here where someone had a problem with their Razr and they were given a loaner in the store.  So does Verizon have loaners or not (the date on this post was Jan 2013)?  It seems like a giant smoke and mirror routine based on the mood whoever you talk to is in.  A flip phone loaner would have been more than sufficient.  What was not sufficient was the "So Sorry that you pay your bill and expect your product to work.  We'll get that corrected at our convenience even though this happened due to our update/product/supplier issues."  That is paraphrased, but the way it came across.  Lots of "Hands tied" talk...

Post 82 in this thread is where the poster stated a loaner was given.  https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/766674?start=80&tstart=0

>MODERATOR COMMENT: Verizon Wireless Corporate stores ended loaner and replacement of devices at stores a couple years ago. There may be 3rd party stores that may still offer the service though<

0 Likes