Re: Jelly Bean 4.1 Update For RAZR MAXX?
bobwilley

Just got my OTA update:   98.78.8.cn.US Version

aka 4.1.2 

Jelly Bean

An early Christmas present...

0 Likes
pmccartney
Enthusiast - Level 2

No problems so far - don't notice a lot of difference yet other than how the notification drop down looks.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Well, cool beans for you, then!     Apparently Motorola and Verizon wished you a Merry Christmas a day early! 

0 Likes
Kooshie
Contributor - Level 2

I have jellybean on my tablet and absolutely love it! Ever since I got it I have been dying to get it on my maxx 😄 So excited now!!

Kooshie
Contributor - Level 2

Just had the opportunity to check my phone for update....says no update necessary at this time 😞 hopefully it will be soon, bummed.

0 Likes
Dusty1505

I have the Razr Maxx I have not gotten the update as of yet Atlanta Ga is my location.  My mother has the Razr and she had an update but it stopped stop loading and never finished so she does not know what update it was.   Her location is SC,  Ive restarted my phone and she also did the same and her update has not came back yet

0 Likes
Narnim

Crumbs! Got an OTA Update message and clicked "Download" and it failed!  Now my phone says no update necessary. 😞  I see that it is a known problem.  Anyone know if/when they will re-push the update?    

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It might actually be happening. Android Central reported some users are seeing the update for the original Droid Razr and Droid Razr Maxx.

http://www.androidcentral.com/original-droid-razr-and-razr-maxx-receiving-jelly-bean-ota-update?style_mobile=0

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
GeeBagz

I called Verizon to inquire about it and the told me to contact Motorola. Motorola stated that they know nothing about an update. I explained to them that I had an update prompt on my phone and they took the 5th amendment.

0 Likes
Narnim

Geeeeeez. How did I know something like this would happen?

0 Likes