Issue with Wired Motorola Headset and New OS of Droid Razr (icecreamsandwich)
Aridyn

I've updated the phone to the new OS (Ice Cream Sandwich) and now my Control button on my Wired Motorola Headset does not control anything. Normal operation works such as Mic and Ear Buds work.. Before i updated the OS the Control button worked like normal, i could press it and the Voice Command option would come up.

Anyone else getting this problem? if so Reply here..

Lets see if the Verizon Developers do something quick so we the people don't have to return the phone or the headset..

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Issue with Wired Motorola Headset and New OS of Droid Razr (icecreamsandwich)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Aridyn, I feel your pain! I use my headset all the time to listen to music and I would be upset if they just stopped working. But don’t worry because I’m here to help.

Does this happen with all wire headsets? Have you tried using a different one? What is the brand name and model of the headset you’re having this issue with?

A large update like Android 4.0 brings many changes all intended to bring enhancements to the user experience but, can sometimes cause some issues. This is why it is recommended to perform a hard reset http://bit.ly/tQ0nkT especially after such a large update.

Post back if you are still unable to use your wired headset after the hard reset. I’ll be more than happy to further assist you.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes