Is it the phone or the network?
Chikitita

I have 2 razor's and each is having different issue. On my phone the network keeps dropping and when ever I use a app my phone keeps lagging. My other Razor was working fine until this morning it was 100% fully charged and now it just won't turn on.I already have called support many times and they won't fix my issues with both of my phones. Asurion has replaced the phone 2 times and they still aren't working. 

What wrong with VERIZON I'm paying for what's call the best network and not getting that at all. I am very frustrated with this! I am not sure if it is the phone or the network it is being run on. Please help me with my situation! Even MetroPCS could do better >:O

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Is it the phone or the network?
Duewester
Contributor - Level 2

Take a deep breath Chkitita, we're here to try to help. No for sures though.

The phone that will not turn on.

Have you tried to hold the power button and the volume button both at the same time for about 15 seconds or until the phone comes on?

The phone with the lagging issue could be the apps you are using. You need to be more specific about the problem.

0 Likes
Chikitita
  1. This is how the phone is been sense this morning(8am).It's 1:49 ET and the device is really hot, can't turnoff .2012-07-29_13-41-12_508.jpg
0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

turn it off if you can, let it cool down.

0 Likes
Chikitita

It won't!!!!

0 Likes