Interference
Rcjr

All the sudden my phone calls are scratchy and goes from 4G to 1X as soon as it dials out

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Interference
Rcjr

I have a turbo 2

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Scratchy calls are no good Rcjr. Let’s get things moving in the right direction for you. What zip code are you in? When did this start happening?

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Rcjr

It started today. And my zip is 59501

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you don't have Advanced Calling enabled on your line and phone, then the phone will always switch from 4G LTE to 1xRTT for the voice calls.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for providing your Zip code. I will check to see if there are any problems in the area.  Your zip came up clean, not showing any service issues. Have you done any trouble shooting?  Can we get you to power cycle your phone?  

RalphTT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes