Install apps from sd card
kathysh

I just got a droid razr.  I had a droid x.  All of my apps were installed on my sd card.  How can I get my apps to install & run on my droid razr?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Install apps from sd card
B33
Legend

On your Razr if you enter the same Google account that you have in your X!   Then go to Market Playstore an then touch were it Says My Apps then once you get there Slide to Left you will see ALL the Apps that you have got in the Past.. You can re-download them this works as good as trying to Pull them from one Sd to another.. 

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I think you are thinking that since you installed the apps to the sd card that if you placed the card in the new phone the apps should follow, that isn't how it works, if you did not backup the apps with a 4rd party app the apps data is all you are coping but not the app itself..

B33 suggestion is your best solution if you already wiped the Droid X but if not you can use ES File Explorer from the play store to backup the apps to card and then restore them with this app.

Check out my post at https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/658707 for instructions on backing up and restoring apps.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Thank Wildman it worked Great when i done my F.R. b33

0 Likes