If I damaged my sim card, can I get a new one?
2nd2n0n3
Enthusiast - Level 1

I damaged my sim card while trying to remove it from motorola droid. How do i get a new one? It seems like sucha simple question...i went to verizon store they said I need an state ID to get a new one. Please advise. 4g LTE in a mortorola droid maxx ultra mega etc....

Thanks in advance

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I damaged my sim card while trying to remove it from motorola droid. How do i get a new one?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Going to a VZW corporate store should get you one. Not sure about the need of an ID but even if they do want to see your ID they should go ahead and give it to you after that. You can also call CS and have them send you one

View solution in original post

Re: I damaged my sim card while trying to remove it from motorola droid. How do i get a new one?
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Going to a VZW corporate store should get you one. Not sure about the need of an ID but even if they do want to see your ID they should go ahead and give it to you after that. You can also call CS and have them send you one

2nd2n0n3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank You...I dont suppose you know the CS#? Thanks again.

0 Likes
ericak626
Enthusiast - Level 2

611 from your phone is CS

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Unfortunately, if they need a new SIM card because the old one is damaged, they may not be able to make that call from their cell.

There is also an 800 number you can call from a land line.Smiley Happy

Customer Service

(800) 922-0204

or dial *611 from your mobile phone
View the *611 On-Screen App for Android Video

6 AM - 11 PM, Mon - Sun

Emergency Service Hours
11 PM - 6 AM, Mon - Sun