Icons on status line
Jallis
Contributor - Level 1

I noticed that with the update to ICS the size of the icons on the status line "ie my weather ( WSI)" is so small now you need a magnifying glass to see it. I have yet to find a control to change the size, either in the phone or the APP. Any ideas?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Icons on status line
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It isn't possible to change the size of those icons with the standard operating system. Anything else would void the device's warranty.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's odd Jallis.  Let's get to the bottom of this!  I suggest pressing and holding the icon to drag it to the remove area at the top of the screen.  Once the icon is removed try re-adding it by pressing and holding the same icon in your list of applications to add it the home screen again.  Please let me know if you are successful.  Thank you. 

TominqueB_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mustangman4

I believe the customer is referring to the very top line of the phone.  I noticed this to.  I can no longer see the temperature or my text waiting icon.  That is very frustrating.  

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

The OP is correct .... this issue was identified in the SOAK test - ten very very small icons and no way to adjust them any bigger ... just the way it now is with ICS; at least unless a 'fix' comes out.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yup i Notice this first thing when i got My Download done i Guess Cody i kind of like it but in some ways i like the Ginger status line wii better i Do however Like the Wi-Fi indicator if you watch Closely you can see when it's sending and receiving packet data.. But what make me like the Gingerbread bar More is the Different Color icons Time is White, Battery Green, Signal Blue, when connected to the G servers.  So in the Nut shell i give the i.c.s S.L. a 6...

0 Likes