Re: Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) is NOW Available for Download
bbub
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the suggestion B33. I actually tried that and also rebooted into safe mode, but nothing brought back the the "System updates" option. It's still grayed out. I've never seen this before.

EDIT: Oh well. I'm going to bed. Maybe I'll wake up to some Ice Cream for breakfast! By the way, I tried on 4G and WiFi.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Oki Doke Well i'm still waiting as well Hope it will Fix it's self by the time you Wake Up..

0 Likes
gsdlover1
Enthusiast - Level 2

still dont have it in Knoxville TN

0 Likes
BIGSAM67
Enthusiast - Level 2

We will not get it today either!!!!! We are being lied to!!!!! I was told when i purchased the droid razr maxx that it was coming next week, well i purchased it on April 3!!!!!

0 Likes
kevinr
Enthusiast - Level 1

My wife got it over a week ago.  Apparently it was rolled out as a soak test on a completely random basis.  If they are going to meet their Q2 deadline then they will have to finish by tomorrow.  Since that is not a business day, I expect to see it by the end of the day.

0 Likes
BIGSAM67
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good Luck to that thought sir!!!!!

kevinr
Enthusiast - Level 1

Uh well my phone will not download anything.  It keeps saying "Your device is up to date! No update is necessary at this time."

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

because it is a "PUSH", not a "PULL" .... when you "Check for Updates", you're doing a "PULL"  ... You will receive a very blatant pop-up that says "New Software is Available" and be asked to click to DOWNLOAD ...  You're just wearing out your thumb & button by clicking on Settings / About Phone / System Updates  

And welcome to the forum you 2   ....  hang in there.

0 Likes
VIDOGUY

Nothing yet in Cincinnati.

0 Likes
nick2966
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nothing here in york pennsylvania

0 Likes