Re: ICS Message From VZW
ThomasPII
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's not dependent on when you bought your phone unless they are going in reverse order.  I got my Razr when they were taking special orders before retail release and I have still not gotten the ICS update.

0 Likes
fishnrelax

Unfortunately Verizon does not know when this will roll-out to all its Razr customers.  The term soon is an indication that they don't know, don't care and can't commit.  For those that are frustrated, there is plenty of competition to shift to when you are up for renewal.  Jelly Bean is just around the corner, and you can bet your bottom dollar this will happen again on the Razr.  History is a good indication of the future behavior.

Several good phones are available and have historically recognized that taking care of their existing customer base drives loyalty.  Those that get that, will keep their customers.  Look at the latest data on what carrier sells the most iPhones to their existing iPhone customers, the most Samsung Galaxy SII (SIII next).  The early bird gets the worm.

0 Likes
mustangman4

I pre-ordered my Razr and received it the first day it was out.  Running ICS now.  Appleton WI

0 Likes
AN1MEN1AC
0 Likes
siamese27

Can anyone tell me how big the update is? Can I do it over my home wifi or does it have to be over cell network? Thanks!

0 Likes
Cody21
Master - Level 2

450mb .. If your wifi is faster than your 4g, then wifi. Else let er rip.

0 Likes
tjco333

nothing in SLC, UT

0 Likes
GMOSS

Nothing in Northwest Indiana, either. About 10 people where I work all have the Razr and no update for any of us, yet... still patiently waiting, but my patience is wearing thin.

0 Likes
marben
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm in Texas and I still haven't got anything. I'm tired of all these dates the upgrade supposedly will become available and it's  just driving me insane. Also what they called 2Q is nearing its end and nothing still.

0 Likes