ICS Message From VZW
mustangman4

I posted this in a couple of other threads but thought as long as I am logged in, I would create my own.  I received a notice VIA a pushed message from VZW that my phone will be upgraded to ICS within a week and gave me a site that gives the details of ICS.  I am sure most of you reading this will get the message soon.  I can almost taste it now.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: ICS Message From VZW
chipjonz
Contributor - Level 1

Mustang, what area of the U.S. are you in?

0 Likes
ish493

i also got it in NE Oregon but did not go to the website : (

0 Likes
florida123
Enthusiast - Level 3

I got the message also this evening. No site to go to. I am in south west Florida.

0 Likes
chipjonz
Contributor - Level 1

This is interesting.  It looks like people from all different areas of the U.S. are getting this message, but I have not gotten this message yet.  Maybe I will get it soon, or maybe it won't come at all, but with time the actual update will be here.

0 Likes
Tlishus
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mustangman4:

I saw your response in the other thread; I am from Tucson, AZ.  I received a message (around 4pm local today) also stating my phone would be updated within a week of the message  Was the site www.motorola/icecreamsandwich or something like that.  I knew I should of tried for a screen shot.  It (the link, or so it seemed) appeared at the top and bottom of the message but was not active.

0 Likes
Tlishus
Enthusiast - Level 1

At @ 10:40, Update started to download for me in Tucson, AZ. 

0 Likes
mustangman4

@1am mine started to download.  It was the same time for GB when I had the Droid.  I am ICS equipped now.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Did you Shut down you Razr then Turn it Back on to have the update Pop up or Go into Settings an then Tap System Updates or did it Just show up on the Home Screen. Just Checked Mine an No Go Yet will Keep Trying..

0 Likes
roachman55
Enthusiast - Level 2

No message yet or update here in Detroit area

0 Likes