I would like to trade my Droid Turbo Charge
DELCARTER13

Would like to try to trade my Motorola turbo charge for another brand. Sales if u monitor try his stuff. Contact me

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I would like to trade my Droid Turbo Charge
pherson
Champion - Level 1

You can't trade but you can definitely send it to Motorola directly for repair, buy a new phone at full retail, or a third party website like craigslist eBay or swappa.com

0 Likes
DELCARTER13

I sent it to Motorola and they replaced it. I'm still having same problems with it getting so hot you have to turn it off sometimes. I don't understand why Verizon won't help you trade out if it. They know there's a problem that's why it's not eligible for the $300.00 trade but they will give you $50.00 for it after I pay the $180.00 I still owe. Does anyone else see anything wrong with this picture. I've been a customer since late 80 early 90 when it was all tel. Have never had this problem will not again.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you not pay off the remaining balance you owe and purchase a different phone? Then you can sell the old phone yourself and get more money from it then any trade-in you do with Verizon Wireless.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes