I upgraded the Verizon Cloud app on my brand new phone hoping that would sync all my contacts to the phone, but now they're all gone.
wesleyian25

When I upgraded to a new phone, my old contacts were only on the Verizon Cloud app on my new phone and not actually on my phone. I upgraded the Verizon Cloud app, thinking that would sync them to my phone, but now my old contacts are gone. I just talked to the representative who sold me the phone, and he also saw my contacts and had no idea what happened. How do I get my old contacts back? And then how do I get them onto my phone?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I upgraded the Verizon Cloud app on my brand new phone hoping that would sync all my contacts to the phone, but now they're all gone.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you signed into your MyVerizon account online and checked the Cloud account there? I would suggest checking the trash bin under the Contacts section.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: I upgraded the Verizon Cloud app on my brand new phone hoping that would sync all my contacts to the phone, but now they're all gone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

wesleyan25,

Contacts are very important. Not too many people remember each others phone numbers nowadays. That was a great suggestion, Ann154! Double check to see if the contacts are on our website. Once confirmed, in the Cloud app, tap the lines in the upper left hand corner. Then choose Tools>Restore. If the contacts are saved, they should come back to the device. Please keeps us posted.

Please visit http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-cloud/ for any additional assistance with the Cloud application.

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes