I'm not getting voicemail notifications...
endlesskustumz

I had a D3 and never got a voicemail notification, and now i have had the Razr Maxx for a few days and still don't get any notifications. Is there a reason behind this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I'm not getting voicemail notifications...
B33
Legend

I Don't Get them with Mine have done a Google search to see if there is any thing on this Subject ?   Scratch what i posted i do get the notification and the Missed call Icon as Well.. Take a Look at this Link as might help some

https://forums.motorola.com/posts/9977245aa6

0 Likes
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello there!

Normally when a voice mail is left for you, you should receive an icon in the status bar, if you aren't seeing it, please call your voicemail and when you get to "Personal Options" select "Message Waiting Indicator" to make sure it's on.What happens?

Tamara H.

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Op you might want to also Have your external speaker on so you can here the voice Prompts when looking for what Tamera suggested..b33 Smiley Happy 

0 Likes
endlesskustumz

I did what Tamera suggested, and my Voicemail notifcation icon is turned on. So i turned it off, then back on. And this morning i got a notification. So i believe that worked for it. Thanks for the help!

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Hey that's Good Glad to here you got it Working: Have lots a fun with your Maxx i learn a new thing every day with mine..

0 Likes