Highlighted

I'm having trouble setting up softcard on the DROID Turbo

TDHorne

I've been trying to set up Softcard on my DROID Turbo for a couple of days now. I get the message Your phone can't connect to the 3g or 4g network right now or a similar message telling me to restart the phone.

Phone is always connected to 4g lte and I've tried turning wifi off.

Anyone know of a solution? Overall I'm loving the Turbo and I'm really wanting to give Softcard a try to see if I like it better than Google Wallet but they don't seem to want to play nice together.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: I'm having trouble setting up softcard on the DROID Turbo

mumen

Same here. I've tried several things including disabling wifi and rebooting the device. No luck.

0 Likes

B33
Sr. Leader

Try this shut the phone Down safely remove the Sim Card, for about 5min. reinstall as a again use caution as the Sim can fall out of the Sim Tray then re-power the phone see if you can relaunch it

0 Likes

mumen

Unfortunately, that did not fix the issue.

0 Likes

B33
Sr. Leader

O Darn I have it on my phones but don't use it but if I did I would want it to function so I understand the frustration

0 Likes

cevamal

I have the same problem. New droid turbo, says it can't connect. I turned WiFi off and am surfing via 4g so I clearly have signal.

0 Likes

TDHorne

Good news that after receiving the Advanced Calling update I'm now up and running with Softcard (and getting money back)

B33
Sr. Leader

Is good news

0 Likes