I keep getting the following error message "CLOUD CONTACTS BACKUP FAILED DUE TO NETWORK LOSS" and while I see all my contacts in the cloud online, I can't get them on my Droid Turbo. Yes, I've cleared cache, etc. Still not working!
krafty1212
Enthusiast - Level 1

keep getting the following error message "CLOUD CONTACTS BACKUP FAILED DUE TO NETWORK LOSS" and while I see all my contacts in the cloud online, I can't get them on my Droid Turbo.  Yes, I've cleared cache, etc. Still not working! Help?!?!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I keep getting the following error message "CLOUD CONTACTS BACKUP FAILED DUE TO NETWORK LOSS" and while I see all my contacts in the cloud online, I can't get them on my Droid Turbo.  Yes, I've cleared cache, etc. Still not working!
Snn5
Legend

You might try exporting those contacts from Vzw Cloud and then importing that file into Gmail.  From then on out, backup to gmail and any new contacts add to Google instead of Phone or Verizon, that way you have a reliable backup forever.

0 Likes
Re: I keep getting the following error message "CLOUD CONTACTS BACKUP FAILED DUE TO NETWORK LOSS" and while I see all my contacts in the cloud online, I can't get them on my Droid Turbo. Yes, I've cleared cache, etc. Still not working!
krafty1212
Enthusiast - Level 1

That did the trick.  Verizon you suck.  Thank you Snn5!

Re: I keep getting the following error message "CLOUD CONTACTS BACKUP FAILED DUE TO NETWORK LOSS" and while I see all my contacts in the cloud online, I can't get them on my Droid Turbo.  Yes, I've cleared cache, etc. Still not working!
Snn5
Legend

Awesome.

0 Likes