I hate razr:'(
stupidrazr

I got my new razr phone in April this year, but only got problems with it, never enjoyed the phone. First the data would not work, they fixed that and then with in 2months keypad disappeared and I went back to the store, but guess what since it had been more then 15 days they can not give me a new phone so they shipped a refurbished phone and within a month now that phone ringer stopped working, no speakers or any media on the phone would work. After spending entire day on phone with tech support and manager, they are sending me yet another refurbish razr. It does not mater how much money you spend on your phone or how long you have been with verizon you are ought to get no reliable customer service. Most electronics there is minimum 90 days exchange warranty and here I  get not once but twice refurbished phone, when I paid the full price for it at the time of purchase. I have been with them for 20 years, may be now is the time for a change. I have experienced the most ridiculous service ever. Never will I recommend any one to get motorola or join verizon, they are a rip off. I thought the manager was the most staburn and did not want to compensate for all this head ache I had with their products. All she did at the end give me $23 off my next bill.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I hate razr:'(
B33
Legend

Best Buy has a 60 or 90 day return and you can choose any other Model you Like..

0 Likes
Re: I hate razr:'(
demous
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sounds like you had bad luck with a couple uncharacteristically bad phones.  The Razr tends to be one of the more reliable and problem-free models.  Many of my friends, colleagues, and family have the Droid Razr, as do I, and we are all very happy with it.  It is unfortunate that you had a bad experience with customer service, but they are simply following the policy laid out to them.  The manufacturer's warranty is supported through Verizon as a middleman, not by Verizon as the manufacturer.  Each manufacturer allows Verizon to replace the phone after duplicating the issue with the same model from a stock of provided warranty replacements.  Yes, some of them are refurbished.  Just like any other electronic replaced under warranty some are new and some are refurbs.  Most warranties even spell out that as a possibility right in their terms.  Did you know that a large number of phones labeled as refurbished have never had an issue.  Phones that are sold new and returned in the fourteen day return period with no issue other than the customer wanted a different device cannot be sold as new again.  So, they are sent back to the warehouse, tested, and re-branded to be used as warranty replacements. 

If you did pay the full retail price on the Razr of $650, then I sincerely hope you find satisfaction in your latest replacement.  If you do continue to experience issues, you may want to consider contacting Motorola to see if there is something they can do to further support their product. 

By the way, it was probably for dramatic effect or because you were upset, but you haven't been with Verizon Wireless for 20 years.  The company just celebrated its 12th anniversary. 

0 Likes