I forgot my PUK password how can I reset it ?
jezzy24

I forgot my puk password and my Droid won't let me do anything it keeps asking for the code.... I really need to fix my phone Smiley Sad I called verizon wireless and that didn't help Smiley Sad and I am not able to go to the store until monday Smiley Sad I need my phone to work because of my job ... HELPPP

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I forgot my PUK password how can I reset it ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning jezzy24,

Like Superman, here I am to save the day! I can certainly assist in getting your PUK code my friend! May I ask what make and model Droid do you have? Also, was the reason for locking your sim card? We strongly suggest to our customers not to lock the sim card. This is because locking the sim card only results in lack of service and device lockouts, which is traditionally not good for our customers. Below are the steps on My Verizon to retrieve the PUK code for your device.

• Locate the "I Want To..." section.
  • Click on "More Actions".
  • In the Device column select Phone Details.
  • Select Unlock SIM (PUK) Now. The default pin and personal unblocking key will display.

And there you have it my friend! Once you have the PUK code, simply enter it in your device and it will unlock your device/service. If you have any additional questions or concerns then feel free to reply to this message for more assistance.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes