I do I restore my contacts after backing up on Verizon Cloud when it tells me I have no contacts!?
Berry2015

I did a factory reset on my Droid Turbo after backing everything up to Verizon Cloud.  Everything is now restored on my phone except my contacts.  When I log in to the cloud it shows me everything I have store there including pictures, documents, messages, etc.  But, it tells me I have NO CONTACTS on my device or in the cloud.  Why is this happening>  Is there anyway to restore my contacts?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: I do I restore my contacts after backing up on Verizon Cloud when it tells me I have no contacts!?
Berry2015

** How do I**  (not I do I) sorry for the typo.

0 Likes
Re: I do I restore my contacts after backing up on Verizon Cloud when it tells me I have no contacts!?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Berry2015, you’ve reached the right place to ensure that is taken care of. I understand the importance of getting your contacts restored. Let’s dive in to see what’s going on. Just to verify, have you checked your Gmail account to see if contacts were listed there? Not sure, check www.google.com/contacts

Also just wanted to ensure that you have went into the settings to restore contacts: Verizon Cloud: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-105905/

We look forward to working with you.

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Berry2015

Yes, I have checked at Google....it tells me I have zero contacts there as well.

0 Likes
Berry2015

I actually went to the Verizon Wireless store and they were able to help me track down my contacts on the my Verizon website.  They had not been loaded to the phone and were in the trash for some reason.  They said it could have been that my cloud was full.  Not sure why it would randomly pick my contacts - the single most important information on my phone - to not back up.  After a short struggle they were able to restore them from the trash.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Berry,

Woo Hoo! We are so elated to hear that your contacts have been restored from the trash to your device. Thanks for the update. If you need any additional assistance please let us know.

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes