Re: I.C.S. FOR RAZR & RAZR MAXX
Cody21
Master - Level 2

Yep, that's the one that was SUPPOSED to have been the SOAK test that got pulled last week ...  Interesting that it never made it out for the SOAK test though, and is just being pushed out to the masses ...  fingers crossed !  We all know how these updates have gone ..  

B33
Legend

Sure enough Cody i just did want to make one's upset on here for posting that I.C.S was coming or thought it was an Now it's only this minor Update but from the Looks of it. It might be a Good update an i'm for one happy there Fixing the Bluetooth Cut off at the End of Conversation that can get Mighty loud    Cody when it goes Off.. Lol

Re: I.C.S.FOR RAZR & MAXX..Well Not Yet But this is what there Going With the Update Is 6.12.181
paulsdroid

like the xoom its not going to happen.best of luck to you.

0 Likes
smartsite
Enthusiast - Level 1

i agree.  there was no reason to upgrade from gingerbread.  except that google bought out motorola and probably figured they needed more ways to force us use google products.  have you noticed email is buggy now with ics unless you use  gmail, for instance?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Well you could have ignored the Update.!  i have two Maxx's one has the New OS one has Ginger i just ignore the Updates put it off another 24 b33

0 Likes
smartsite
Enthusiast - Level 1

is there a way i can get a copy of your gingerbread os?  i would gladly revert and stay there in a heart beat

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

smartsite wrote:

is there a way i can get a copy of your gingerbread os?  i would gladly revert and stay there in a heart beat

Question like this needs to be asked on a website that caters to that kind of modification. Any such discussion here isn't allowed per the Terms of Service for the community

Message was edited by: Ann154

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

B33
Legend

No.. as Ann suggested that has to asked Else wear..

0 Likes