Highlighted

How to use usb mode.

Hamy173

I recently bought the droid turbo 2 and an sd card with it. I read that you needed an sd card to use usb mode, so i placed it in and it works. The problem is whenever i plug it into my computer nothing happens. It charges, but nothing in my dropdown appears. Is there a setting i need to enable?

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: How to use usb mode.

sarahsmile_78

@Hamy173 Were you able to get this figured out?  I am having the same problem.  When I connect to my computer with a USB it only allows me to browse my internal memory and does not show any content on my SD card.  Thank you!

0 Likes

RushFan2112

Pull down the notification area while connected to the computer and click the notification that is something along the lines of "USB Charging." This will bring up a screen showing options on what happens when you plug into your computer.  Choose the option with MTP if you want to access through File Explorer in Windows.  I wish I could be more help, but I'm at work and am not allowed to plug into the work computer to see the actual options.

0 Likes

sarahsmile_78

Thank you for your response!  Yes I had selected that option when I connected my USB but it only allows me to view the internal memory.  I can click on the SD card folder but it "looks" empty.

0 Likes

RushFan2112

It probably is empty unless you have your camera photos saved there or copy music to it.

0 Likes