How to get rid of/ undo/ or set fire to nougat update?
BLONDY920

The latest software update can only be described as a complete and udder [Removed] disaster. I had no issues with my turbo 2 and now I'm lucky if I can even scroll through 10 Facebook posts without it freezing and shutting down. Or apps won't even bother to load in the first place. My phone went from perfectly fine and then "updated" to horrible [Removed]. I don't even care to get a new software update. I'll take the old one back. Anything besides the piece [Removed] nougat nonsense that turned the turbo 2 into the equivalence of a broken razor flip phone from back in the day. It's almost pointless to even have data since I can't get anything to work long enough to use up any, let alone load in the first place. I want nougat gone. It destroyed a perfectly good working phone and for what? Absolutely nothing! There have been ZERO benefits to the new update other than it leading my first forum post. Instead of calling it nougat, Verizon should have went with candy corn. And given the update an appropriately [Removed] candy name to match it's horrendous performance.

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How to get rid of/ undo/ or set fire to nougat update?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless doesn't decide on the names for the Android OS. Google does.

You can't revert back to the previous version of the OS.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How to get rid of/ undo/ or set fire to nougat update?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless doesn't decide on the names for the Android OS. Google does.

You can't revert back to the previous version of the OS.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes