How do you setup Verizon Email with Android Version 4.1.2? Every time there is an update, the email settings get corrupted.
CellPhoneUser33

Motorola and Verizon have been of no help.  I plan to switch carriers, and go with an iPhone.  Since Verizon says they no longer support this phone, I am trying to put a band-aid on this till my contract runs out.  Verizon is trying to hold me to this contract even though they do not support  this phone I purchased less then 2 years ago.  Whats worse, I even purchased the support plan...and they still have no solution.  I have seen this before with GM......

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do you setup Verizon Email with Android Version 4.1.2? Every time there is an update, the email settings get corrupted.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello CellPhoneUser33,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your verizon email setup for your device. Emails are a very useful tool, especially when being able to use it conveniently on your smartphone device. We want to get this working for you again asap! Please let us know what make and model device you have so we can further look into the proper steps to set up your email. In the meantime, an app that has been helpful to verizon email users is the Verizon My FioS app. Check it out...

http://bit.ly/18uTJnp

-PeterV_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do you setup Verizon Email with Android Version 4.1.2? Every time there is an update, the email settings get corrupted.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello CellPhoneUser33,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your verizon email setup for your device. Emails are a very useful tool, especially when being able to use it conveniently on your smartphone device. We want to get this working for you again asap! Please let us know what make and model device you have so we can further look into the proper steps to set up your email. In the meantime, an app that has been helpful to verizon email users is the Verizon My FioS app. Check it out...

http://bit.ly/18uTJnp

-PeterV_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes