How do you obtain ringtones for a Droid Razr Maxx?
DawnButler

Verizon media store reports that any of the ringtones I wanted, were not compatible with my phone?  Droid Razr Maxx, I went to the Motorola Support site and it didn't have any explanation for this problem.  Anyone else have a suggestion? Thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do you obtain ringtones for a Droid Razr Maxx?
B33
Legend

Hi Dawn on my two Maxx's i use Zedge it's from the Play-Store and it's a Free App and it's easy to Obtain Ringtones From it You Just go to the Play-Store Find Zedge an Download it and From there you Go to your App Drawer or were your Apps are an tap on Zedge an when you get to ringtones find the one you Want tap to Download it  You can Tap it Again to Set it as a Ringtone..But to find other Ringtone that you Got Go to Settings-->Sounds-->Ringtones--> Select Android or Zedge enter an Find your Ringtone and Set this will be your Main Ringer when any one would Call..

But as for the Verizon Media Store i have never used it and i think you have to Purchase those Tones I think you do as for Zedge there Free..Smiley Happy

spurs21
Contributor - Level 1

Yes Zedge is a great free app, I have used it for the past few phones I have had. It's compatible with most phones. They also have free wallpapers and notification ringtones. It's worth checking out Smiley Happy

mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

android phone can use almost any mp3 file as a ringtone

just find the file you want and copy it to the

media/ringtone folder on your sd card

0 Likes