How do i get rid of the voicemail message notification when i don't have any messages on my voicemail?
DiJonClaflin16

Voicemail message notification won't go away please help

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do i get rid of the voicemail message notification when i don't have any messages on my voicemail?
B33
Legend

You have to Call your Voice mail and enter your credentials and then Exit again and it should be cleared..

0 Likes
Re: How do i get rid of the voicemail message notification when i don't have any messages on my voicemail?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you B33 for you suggestion. I appreciate you taking the time to help out.

@DiJonClaflin16,

Have you tried the suggestion B33 provided? This should help reset the voicemail message notification.

Keep me posted if you are still unable to reset the voicemail message notification. I'm happy to help.

John B

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
DiJonClaflin16

i tried it and it did not work it's still there

0 Likes
DiJonClaflin16

i tried it man it did not work

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Ok.. well some one of the Post will or might now how to Jar it Loose and will give ya Hand.. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi DiJonClaflin16, Let me provide a suggestion! Use these steps to disable message delivery http://bit.ly/VfMuD7 and completely power cycle the device. Sometimes the message indicator can refer to a text message. By disabling it can help to clear the notification! After it clears, go back in to re enable it if you want to be notified about new messages! 

Thanks,
EdW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
B33
Legend

You might try if the solution above doesn't work a Clearing of the System Cache,,,

These are the Instructions on Clearing the Cache Partition:  For Razr & Razr Maxx

Top Alternate method

1. Power the device off.
    Note Press the Power button then select Power off.
    Note If the device doesn't respond to input, press and hold the Volume Up / Down then press and holdPower button. When the device screen goes blank release the Power button while continuing to holdVolume Up / Down, proceed with step 3.
  2. Press and hold the Volume Up / Down then press the Power button.
  3. When presented with the Boot Mode Selection Menu release all buttons.
  4. Press Volume Down to select Recovery then press Volume Up.
  5. From the Droid triage screen, simultaneously press Volume Up / Down.
  6. Select Clear the Cache Partition then press the Power button.
  7. Select reboot system now then press the Power button.
0 Likes