How do I view my email attachments?
mpcoletta

I have a Droid Maxx II and have not been able to view my email attachments. I have gone through the troubleshooting and other options available to me with no success. Thanks In Advance for any help you could provide.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do I view my email attachments?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do the email show the attachment link in the email? Did you check the settings for the account on how much is downloaded to the phone for viewing? Did you download the attachment to the phone before opening?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mpcoletta

I have checked all the settings on the phone and see nothing that would restrict any downloads. is there one place in particular that I should be looking?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mpcoletta, it's important to us that we get your e-mail attachments working. What happens when you try to view them? Do you have a link to download them in the email?

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes