How do I transfer files off of my Droid Turbo?
FIBBETMOFF
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello,

I've done this procedure several times before, but for some reason this time it is not working right now.

I currently have my phone connected to my laptop with a USB cable.

I tried a different USB port.

I tried a different cable.

I tried a different computer.

But it is still not giving me the option to switch from charging mode to file transfer mode.

The only thing I see when I drag my finger down from the top is a notification that I can't dismiss that says "Storage space running out," so I definitely need to transfer some things off soon.

I'm not sure if this has to do with any recent system updates, or if there is just something wrong with my phone.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

-Emily

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Unable to transfer files off of Droid Turbo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us in this public forum. We want to make sure you are able to transfer your files on your DROID Turbo with no issues. If you have done this before, you might be having some conflicts with your Device Manager on your PC. Here is a link with some information that might help you out, https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-117329/. Let us know if this works for you.

JavierMD_VZW 
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Unable to transfer files off of Droid Turbo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us in this public forum. We want to make sure you are able to transfer your files on your DROID Turbo with no issues. If you have done this before, you might be having some conflicts with your Device Manager on your PC. Here is a link with some information that might help you out, https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-117329/. Let us know if this works for you.

JavierMD_VZW 
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this! 

0 Likes