How do I sync my device calendar with my google calendar?
droidmaxxconfused

My Droid Maxx calendar says that the device calendar is "non-syncable" on the "Calendar to sync" page.  How can I change this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I sync my device calendar with my google calendar?
Waimon
Contributor - Level 3

This is very easily done. Open the calendar on your phone. The click the 3 dots on the top right of the calendar. Then click on the settings. Next click on add account and there you will put in your google account information. Hope this helps and glad to be of any further help you might need. You will also need to be sure to create events on the phone that are also saved to the preferred account and not to the phone only calendar in order for it to sync to the web.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Waimon
Contributor - Level 3

This is very easily done. Open the calendar on your phone. The click the 3 dots on the top right of the calendar. Then click on the settings. Next click on add account and there you will put in your google account information. Hope this helps and glad to be of any further help you might need. You will also need to be sure to create events on the phone that are also saved to the preferred account and not to the phone only calendar in order for it to sync to the web.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The OP will also need to be sure to create events on the phone that are also saved to the preferred account and not to the phone only calendar in order for it to sync to the web.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes