How do I stop bluetooth from turning off when my device disconnects?
epawtows

Have a Razr MAXX (brand new, had it less then a week).  While I was setting it up, I believe I saw an option for "Automatically turn bluetooth off when device disconnects".  I unfortunatly misunderstood what that meant, and checked it.  Now I'm being annoyed by it, but I can't find where that was to change.  Does anyone know where a setting like that might be?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Bluetooth turns off when device disconnects
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
epawtows,

Let's find this setting for you! What are you currently experiencing since setting up the device? Is your Bluetooth turning off once you disconnect from your Bluetooth device? I can see how it may be an annoyance to turn your setting back on each time, but keep in mind it may be helping save your battery life.  I'm not seeing a setting specifically for that, but you may be referring to the "Visibility Timeout" setting.  Here's a great link which will help you navigate these settings; http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-85029/.

Let us know if you still have any questions! Thanks!

TrevorC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

If it's not under the bluetooth settings, look in the MOTO app.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
epawtows,

Let's find this setting for you! What are you currently experiencing since setting up the device? Is your Bluetooth turning off once you disconnect from your Bluetooth device? I can see how it may be an annoyance to turn your setting back on each time, but keep in mind it may be helping save your battery life.  I'm not seeing a setting specifically for that, but you may be referring to the "Visibility Timeout" setting.  Here's a great link which will help you navigate these settings; http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-85029/.

Let us know if you still have any questions! Thanks!

TrevorC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes